Welcome to your destination

 3RD EDITION OF THE PUBLITURIS PORTUGAL MEETING FORUMS
← Back to news

The Publituris a notourious portuguese magazine specialized in Tourism and Meeting Industry, in partnership with TAP, will hold the 3rd edition of Publituris Portugal Forums Meeting, from 1 to 3 June at the Dolce Campo Real Hotel. For the 3rd consecutive year Forum d’Ideias, PCO  DMC will support this Forum, that has a concept of fast meetings and constitutes an opportunity for Portuguese companies (hotels, DMCs, Convention Bureau, Venues, Congress Centres) to meet 30 of the most influential Buyers coming from european key markets. This year, the event expectes to bring 70% of buyers of the German market, Swiss and Austrian and remaining 30% distributed among the UK, France and the USA. In addition to the pre-scheduled meetings, Publituris Portugal Meetings Forums has a social program that includes cocktails, lunches, unique dining, entertainment and a program of activities that promote the relationship between the all the participants.

Share this item, choose your social network!

Rua da Juventude Azeitonense Lote 137B,
2925-588 Vila Nogueira de Azeitão,
Portugal

Our Office

Telephone: 351 21 218 93 93
Fax: + 351 21 218 93 92
info@forumdideias.com

Call back

If you'd like us to call you back to discuss a new project please fill in your details and we'll get back to you.

Request Call back